If your basement looks like a dungeon, then you know that it’s time for some refurbishment. Space is precious, and you should make full use of it. Some people have magically transformed their basements to something unimaginable. Some recent East York home renovations experts have done some impressive transformations. They have changed their idle basement into a heaven where family members and guests love to spend time.
Here are five fantastic basement renovations.
- The basement is turned into a multipurpose space. Here you can play, watch TV, relax, gossip, or even use it as a home office. The overall design of the house was classic, but the basement has a modern style. This opposing blend looked impressive. White paint was used to lighten up the basement, and wooden strips were used to hide ductwork or structural posts. Parents can use it as a home office to take care of their kids even while they worked. Architect Bruce Wentworth designed the basement.
- A wet and cramped basement are transformed into a pleasant place by architect Ryan Duebber. The basement now can be used as a laundry room. There are a bar-kitchenette and a bathroom with steam shower. The exposed rafters are all turned black. It goes well with the contemporary style of the house. A metal wall is used to mark a separation between the living space and the utility are of the basement.
- Designers Erin Davis and Jenny Guggenheim transformed a useless basement into a family-friendly room. It has a game area, a TV area, bedroom, bathroom and even a kitchenette. You can prepare snacks during movie or game time. There is a table by the window that you can use to play board games.
- Interior designer Kyle Schuneman came up with a brilliant basement idea. He included mahogany bookcases for display and storage. There is sitting arrangement for gossiping with family and friends or spending some quiet time. It has a powder room with many barber shop mirrors. It’s a beautiful gateway to dress up and do your makeup as well. The mirrors also look very artistic.
- Builder Steve Kuhl turned a dull basement into something fun. There is a spiral tube slide that takes you to the basement from your house. You can climb and down the wall like a rock climber. There is a golf simulator shed as well. So, you can do lots of fun activities in your basement without the need to go outside.
All these designs required a lot of creative thinking. The designs you choose for your basement renovations in East York will reflect your personal taste and preference. Not all people would like to use the basement as a relaxing place. Many would prefer it to be something useful, like an office room or a laundry room.
When renovating your basement, you should make sure that it complements with the design of your whole house. Talk to the East York basement renovations experts for some professional advice.
Phone: (647) 427-7366
URL of Map